- The Teen Summer Challenge, run by the Pierce County Library System, is intended for Pierce County Library cardholders who are teenagers entering grades 7-12.
- You may create an account, participate in challenge activities, report on your progress, submit reviews, log your reading, and interact with other participants within the Teen Summer Challenge.
- All activities must be completed within the summer of 2013.
Achievements & Badges
- Challenges come in every flavor, and reading through the challenge description will help you select the challenges you’re most interested in.
- Pay close attention to what the challenge describes for you and what exactly you’ll need to do to claim your achievement once you’ve completed it.
- Once you’ve completed a challenge, follow the redemption instructions for that challenge to obtain your achievement and points.
- Some challenges will require you to find and enter a claim code for your achievement while others will be awarded by staff.
- As you earn points you’ll work your way up the leaderboard and increase your chances of earning a prize!
Awards & Prizes
- Earn a $5 coupon for your library account if you acquire at least 500 points.
- One coupon per challenger will be awarded and delivered to your home library location starting August 1st.
Grounds for Disqualification
- If you are found claiming achievements you have not actually completed, you will be disqualified from the challenge.
- You must be respectful to your fellow challengers in the game or you will be disqualified from the challenge.